Shouts: 0
PNs: 9

Letzte Anmeldung:
Sa 17. Nov 2007, 06:36

Betreff des Beitrags: Free-Acc
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 18. Sep 2006, 03:48 

durch Zufall gefunden. ^^

wer Geld sparen will, kreativ ist und zuviel Zeit.. guggst du hier:

<p><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">Quote:</font><hr>The #1 Fan videos we’ve received so far are terrific but I have to admit, none are really head and shoulders above the others (though I’ve got my sentimental favorite). The prize pack – including a Razer mouse pack, a free lifetime account (you tell us your account name, we make it free), a special in-game title, and more – is definitely still up for grabs. I’ve decided to extend the contest through the end of Monday. SO let me repeat: You will need to submit a digital video of you telling us in two minutes or less why you are Camelot's number one fan. Feel free to dress up, use props, hold signs, show tattoos, or recite your reasons in verse. Use your video phone, webcam, or digital camcorder to record this performance for posterity - no in game footage, this is all about you. Please, keep it PG.

Files should be zipped and emailed to [url=mailto:communitynews@darkageofcamelot.com]communitynews@darkageofcamelot.com[/url] you'll get an email confirmation when we receive it. We need your entry (which will become the property of EA Mythic) no later than September 18th, 11:59 PM EDT. Winners will be chosen by audience applause at the Roundtable..

I’m outta here for the weekend. Y’all be good, and if you can’t be good, be careful
<hr></blockquote></p>

schneeeeeeeell.. habt nur noch ein paar Stunden *wechrenn* ^^

Zuletzt geändert von Stoppelchen am Mo 18. Sep 2006, 03:49, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Bild Klickst du hier ! Bild (bitte täglich draufklicken, damit mein Tag auf der Arbeit ertragbarer wird)
 Seite 1 von 1 [ 1 Beitrag ]