12 10 12

Votings: 202
Ratings: 77
Shouts: 951
Bilder: 614
PNs: 998

Letzte Anmeldung:
Fr 12. Mär 2021, 15:52

Betreff des Beitrags: I Wanna Be The Guy!
BeitragVerfasst: So 15. Aug 2010, 16:51 

[center]Bild

I Wanna Be The Guy!
I Wanna Be The Guy: The Movie: The Game is a sardonic loveletter to the halcyon days of early American videogaming, packaged as a nail-rippingly difficult platform adventure. Players fill the role of The Kid, a youthful, vaguely Megaman-esque protagonist on a quest to become The Guy. This inscrutable plot, however, is just a vehicle for a wide variety of inventive, well-designed and frustrating jump-and-shoot challenges that pay homage to many of the games you loved as a child. The ever-fragile Kid explodes in a shower of red pixels at the slightest brush from the game's many obstacles, from traditional spikes and bottomless pits to more unconventional killers, such as plantlife and puzzle pieces.

Using a multiroute layout not unlike a Metroidvania, the game grants a degree of deadly exploration, without those extraneous upgades meant to make life easier. The game provides players with a choice in terms of their deathrate, thanks to a variable difficulty setting that changes the number of save points from frequent to nonexistent. IWBTG is open to all players; knowledge of videogaming history is optional, and may not help against the frequently ironic and always sadistic deathtraps located herein. And so, the question is left up to you...

Do YOU have what it takes to be The Guy?

Zum Spiel-Download

Lasst euch nicht von anfänglichen Leveldesign in die Irre führen. Dieses Spiel ist fantastisch und bietet den guten alten Gamern von früher eine ordentliche Herausforderung sowie auch nostalgische Augenblicke, wenn sich Gegner wie beispielsweise Myke Tyson aus Punchout emporheben oder ihr in die Spielwelten von Zelda, Castlevania, Mega Man und co. eintaucht. Mehr wird jedoch nicht mehr verraten.

Wem das Spiel zu schwer ist oder wie ich keine Zeit dafür hat*hust*, kann sich natürlich auch ein Let's Play(jemanden beim Spielen zusehen) dazu ansehen.
Zum Let's Play

Viel Spaß bei I WANNA BE THE GUY! :guy:[/center]

:troll:
Auf das Thema antworten
 Seite 1 von 1 [ 1 Beitrag ]